Programas Educacionales Para Estudiantes Internacionales
Stephen Klasko Clinical Observership Program for International StudentsMission
The Stephen Klasko Clinical Observership Program is dedicated to providing innovative medical education for medical students from around the globe. Through this program, highly motivated medical students, whose universities have forged a collaborative agreement with the USF College of Medicine, are invited to participate in medical observerships and subsequently return to their countries to become clinicians, leaders, and educators in their medical fields. This program is integrated into USF Health's initiative to provide creative training and educational programs to all deserving individuals.
There are numerous specialties students can observe in, depending on the schedules and availability of doctors in that division/department. Some of the most recent include:
- Infectious Diseases
- General Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
Observerships are only offered to students, faculty, and fellows who attend one of the Universities listed below. Your university has to have a collaborative agreement with the USF College of Medicine in order to be eligibile to participate.
- Faculty of Medicine, Srinakharinwirot University, Nakorn Nayok, Thailand
- Yeungnam Medical Center, Yeungnam University, Daegu, Korea
- Albert-Ludwigs-Universitat, Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
- Universidad de Panama, Panama City, Panama
- Universidad Latina de Panama, Panama City, Panama
How to Register for an Observership
- Make sure you attend one of the universities listed above
- Contact your school's representative to get permission for your desired dates
- Your school representative will email us approving your request
- We will then email you the application materials and get details to arrange for your observership
If you would like more information regarding the observership program please email USFObserverships@gmail.com.