Mandatory Orientation Information - Fall 2016:
Orientation is for accepted students only, no guest please.
- Orientation dates, times, and agendas:
- Orientation for MSMS Concentrations: Anatomy, Aging & Neuroscience, Women’s Health, Molecular Medicine, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics - August 17, 2016, 2:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Two part Orientation for MSMS Pre-professional (MSP3) – August 18, 2016, 2:30 p.m. (check-in) – 5:30 p.m. and part two on August 26th 2016 at 2:00 p.m.
- Location: USF Health, Tampa Campus - Map
- MSMS Concentrations: Aantomy, Aging & Neuroscience, Women’s Health, Molecular Medicine, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics - MDL 1003
- MSMS Pre-professional (MSP3) – Auditorium MDA 1209
- Parking Permits:
- USF parking permits are required 24/7. Vehicles without parking permits will be ticketed. You can order a student parking permit starting on Wednesday, July 13th 2016. For more information on purchasing your permit, visit Parking & Transportation Services
- Visitor/Daily Permits are also available by clicking here or visiting the Campus Information Center (CIC) located at 11711 USF Leroy Collins Blvd (corner USF Leroy Collins Blvd and E. Fowler Ave)
- Be aware of appropriate parking lots with corresponding parking permits before arriving: Parking Maps
- Business casual
- USF Graduate School Orientation (optional):
- On August 9, 2016, this orientation is optional and will introduce new graduate students to a wide range of offices, organizations, and services at USF. You will need to register for this orientation on their webpage.
- Make-up Orientation:
- Please note, the department orientation the week before classes start is mandatory! If you are unable to attend, e-mail Mrs. Christina Brown-Wujick at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a make-up orientation the first week of class.
- Registering for classes:
- Step 1 - Remove Immunization hold by submitting documents to Student Health Services
- Step 2 – Look up courses & CRN numbers you need to register for (if you have not already been notified by your department) by visiting USF Schedule Search
- Step 3 – Log on to OASIS via www.my.usf.edu and entering your USF Net ID log-in information
- Step 4 – Enter the CRN numbers under (OASIS>STUDENT>REGISTRATION>REGISTER, ADD OR DROP CLASSES>INPUT CRN)
- Student Resources:
- For information on books, tuition, financial aid, student health services, etc., click here