Mandatory Orientation Information - Fall 2017:
Orientation is for accepted students only, no guest please.
- Orientation dates, times, and agendas:
- Orientation for MSMS Concentrations: Anatomy, Aging & Neuroscience, Women’s Health, Molecular Medicine, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics - August 15, 2017, 2:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Two-part Orientation for MSMS Pre-professional (MSP3) – August 16, 2017, 2:30 p.m. (check-in) – 5:30 p.m. and part two on August 25th 2017 at 2:00 p.m.
- Location: USF Health, Tampa Campus - Map
- MSMS Concentrations: Anatomy, Aging & Neuroscience, Women’s Health, Molecular Medicine, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics - MDA 1209
- MSMS Pre-professional (MSP3) – Auditorium MDA 1209
- Parking Permits:
- USF parking permits are required 24/7. Vehicles without parking permits will be ticketed. For more information on purchasing your permit, visit Parking & Transportation Services
- Visitor/Daily Permits are also available online or visiting the Campus Information Center (CIC) located at 11711 USF Leroy Collins Blvd (corner USF Leroy Collins Blvd and E. Fowler Ave)
- Be aware of appropriate parking lots with corresponding parking permits before arriving: Parking Maps
- Business casual
- USF Graduate School Orientation (optional):
- On August 8th, 2017, this orientation is optional and will introduce new graduate students to a wide range of offices, organizations, and services at USF. You will need to register for this orientation on their webpage:
- Make-up Orientation:
- Please note, the department orientation the week before classes start is mandatory! If you are unable to attend, e-mail Mrs. Christina Brown-Wujick at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a make-up orientation the first week of class.
- Registering for classes (Deadline to register
is August 18th at 5:00 p.m. There will be a $100 late
registration fee if you register after this date):
- Step 1 - Remove Immunization hold by submitting documents to Student Health Services
- Step 2 – Look up courses & CRN numbers you need to register for (if you have not already been notified by your department) by visiting USF Schedule Search
- Step 3 – Log on to OASIS via www.my.usf.edu and entering your USF Net ID log-in information
- Step 4 – Enter the CRN numbers under (OASIS>STUDENT>REGISTRATION>REGISTER, ADD OR DROP CLASSES>INPUT CRN)
- Student Resources:
- For information on books, tuition, financial aid, student health services, etc., click here