Faculty Professional Development
AAMC Medical Education Research Certificate (MERC) ProgramThursday, May 28, 2015
- Formulating Research Questions and Designing Studies: 9am - 12pm
- Program Evaluation and Evaluation Research: 1pm - 4pm
Friday, May 29, 2015
- Hypothesis Driven Research: 9am - 12pm
- Questionnaire Design and Survey Research: 1pm - 4pm
Facilitator: Larry Gruppen , PhD, Chair, Dept. of Medical Education, University of Michigan Medical School
Saturday, May 30, 2015
- Qualitative Analysis Methods in Medical Education: 9am - 12pm
- Scholarly Writing: Publishing Medical Education Research: 1pm - 4pm
Facilitator: Sheila Chauvin, Ph. D., M. Ed., Director, Office of Medical Education Development and Research, Louisiana State University School of Medicine - New Orleans
Seating is limited to 30 attendees per workshop.
Attendance at ALL 6 workshops qualifies attendees for the AAMC Medical Education Research Certificate!!
Click here for workshop descriptions.
2015 Program Director Workshop - January 29 & 30, 2015
Self Study Resources