Laurie Woodard, MD
Director, College of Medicine Family Medicine
Assoc Professor, Cop Dept of Pharmacy Practice
Professor, College of Medicine Family Medicine
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone:(813) 974-2201
- MD, University of Vermont, 1979
- Churgay CA, Smith MA, Woodard L, Wallace LS. A Survey of Family Medicine Department Chairs About Faculty With Disabilities: A CERA Study. Family medicine. 47(10) : 776-81, 2015. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26545054
- Woodard LJ, Havercamp SM, Zwygart KK, Perkins, EA. An Innovative Clerkship Module Focused on Patients with Disabilities Acad Med. 87(4) , 2012.
- Minihan PM Robey KL Long-Bellil LM Graham CL Hahn JE Woodard L Eddey GE. Desired Educational Outcomes of Disability-Related Training for the Generalist Physician: Knowledge, Attitudes and Skills. Acad Med. 86(9) , 2011.
- Swisher LL Woodard L Quillen W Monroe . Centralized and Decentralized Organizational Models of Interprofessional Education for Physical Therapy and Medical Students. Journal of Physical Therapy. 24(1) : 13-18, 2009.