Support the Center
The research, eduational programs and advocacy of the Center is made possible by the gifts of USF Health and our community provider partners. If you would like to make a donation to the Center, please follow the link below, or contact: Vincent Perron, MD Division Director, Geriatric Medicine (813) 974-2460 VPerron@health.usf.edu; or Ronald Schonwetter, MD, FACP, AGSF, FAAHPM at HPC Healthcare (813) 871-8001 or via e-mail at Schonwetterr@hpchealthcare.org. The USF Foundation may accept gifts in the form of cash, checks, credit card authorizations, securities, gifts in kind, real property, matching gifts, planned giving instruments, pledges receivable and State of Florida matching gifts.
- Make single or monthly donations to our fund # 30-0150 "Center for Hospice, Palliative Care and End-of-Life Studies"
- Make a donation in honor or memory of a loved one
- Give to a specific program, conference or event
The USF Foundation accepts Visa, MC, American Express and Discover. Please visit: www.usf.edu/ua/intcc
- Learn about estate planning, wills and trusts
Donate a Car
- Donate your used car
- Form 8283 for Non-cash Charitable Contribution
Donate by Mail
- Click here to complete our donation form and send it by mail
The USF Foundation is exempt from federal income tax under IRS Code Section 501c (3), and as such, is eligible to receive tax deductible gifts as described in Section 170 of the Internal Revenue Service Code.