Departmental Online Documentation Archive
The performance of orthopaedic residents is monitored closely by faculty. Resident evaluations should be done through New Innovations ww.new-innov.com.
Evaluations are solicited from faculty after each resident rotation. Residents are also reviewed semi-annually by faculty mentors assigned at the beginning of clinical study.
Problems that arise are addressed early and in a concerned fashion. Residents in turn have an opportunity to address their resident training at these semi-annual evaluations.
- Resident Evaluation
- Nursing Evaluation of Resident
- Resident Evaluation of Clinical Faculty
- Core Competency Evaluation
- Junior Clerkship Evaluation
- Medical Student Evaluation of Faculty
- Resident's Grand Rounds Evaluation
- Resident Rotation Evaluation
- Senior Elective Evaluation
Policies and Procedures
- Orientation Handbook
- Operative Guidelines
- Leave Documentation
- Rotation Goals and Objectives
- UMSA Travel Expenses
Presentations and Publications
- 2012 Master Rotation Schedule
- 2012 Tuesday Lectures