Jon Burton, MD
Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Otolaryngology
College Of Medicine Otolaryngology
Assistant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Reconstructive Surgery, University of South Florida
12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Tampa, FL 33612
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone: (813) 974-4683
- MD, Medicine, University Of Alabama School Of Medicine, 2007
- MD, Doctor of Medicine, University of Alabama Birmingham School of Medicine, 2007
- American Board of Otolaryngology (Member, 2013 - Present)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery (Fellow, 2007 - Present)
- Jon Burton, Mark El-Diery Use of the Ultrasonic Shears in the Harvest of the Free Osteocutaneous Fibula Flap Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngoscopy. 120, 2011.
- Jeffrey Kerby, Paul A. MacLennan, Jon Burton, Gerald McGwin Jr., Loring W. Rue III Agreement between pre-hospital and emergency department GCS component scores M.D.J Trauma. 63(5) , 2007.
- Ian D. Tomlinson, John Mason, Jon Burton, Randy Blakely, Sandra Rosenthal The design and synthesis of novel derivatives of the dopamine uptake GBR 12909 and GBR 12935. Tetrahedron. 59(40) , 2003.
- Top Clinical Poster at the Moffitt Cancer Center Scientific (Moffitt Cancer Center - 2012)
- Phi Beta Kappa (University of Alabama School of Medicine - 2003)
- Gamma Phi Beta (Vanderbilt University - 2000)