Kestutis Boyev, MD
Assoc Professor, College Of Medicine Otolaryngology
Assoc Professor, Department Of Oncologic Sciences
Division Chief, College Of Medicine Otolaryngology
Associate Professor, Otolaryngology, Univeristy of South Florida
12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33612
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone: (813) 974-4683
- Fellowship, Otology - Neurotology, Harvard Medical School, 2000
- MD, University Of Illinois, 1993
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- University of South Florida Office of Research & Innovation, USF Academy of Inventors (Charter Member, 2009 - Present)
- Society of University Otolaryngologists (Member, 2008 - Present)
- American Neurotology Society (ANS) (Member, 2002 - Present)
- Florida Society of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery (Governor, 2000 - Present)
- The International Otopathology Association ( a.k.a. The Scheknecht Society ) (Member, 1998 - Present)
- Association for Research in Otolaryngology (ARO) (Member, 1998 - Present)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery (Member, 1994 - Present)
- Cliff J., Wong R., Carney G., Stavinoha R., and Boyev KP "Radiographic Analysis of Cochlear Nerve Vascular Compression." Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology. 118 (5): 356-361, 2009.
- Meredith JR, Boyev KP "Mastoiditis on MRI: Fact or Artifact" Ear, Nose, & Throat Journal. 87 (9): 514-518, 2008.
- Boyev KP "Meniere's Disease or Migraine? The Clinical Significance of Fluctuating Hearing Loss with Vertigo" Archives of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Clinical Challenges Series. 131: 457-459, 2005.
- Boyev KP, Liberman MC, Brown MC "Effects of Anesthesia on Efferent-Mediated Adaptation of the DPOAE." Journal of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology (JARO). 3: 362-373, 2002.
- Kahn JB, Gliklich RE, Boyev KP, Stewart MG, Metson RB, McKenna MJ "Validation of a Patient Graded Instrument for Facial Nerve Paralysis: The FACE Scale." Laryngoscope. 111: 387-398, 2001.
- Boyev KP, Poe, DS "Endoscopic Otologic Surgery" Current Opinion in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. , 1999.
- Wolf JS, Boyev KP, Manokey BJ, MAttox DE "Success of the Modified Epley Maneuver in Treating Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo." Laryngoscope. 109: 900-903, 1999.
- Boyev KP, Krasna MJ, White CS, McLaughlin JS "Subarachnoid-Pleural Fistula with Hyponatremia after Resection of a Pancoast Tumor." Ann Thorac Surg. , 1995.
- 2nd Annual Excellence in Innovation Award (University of South Florida - 2009)
- U.S. News & World Report 2007 Best Hospitals List #37 Ear, Nose, and Throat Program (Tampa General Hospital - 2008)
- U.S. News & World Report 2007 Best Hospitals List #46 Ear, Nose and Throat Program (Tampa General Hospital - 2007)
- Member Excellence in State Advocacy Award (Board of Governors - 2007)
- Maryland Society of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Resident Research Award (Maryland Society of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - 1998)
- Dr. Charles Spencer Williamson Award for Excellence in Internal Medicine (University of Illinois College of Medicine - 1993)
- Thomas C. Reeves Memorial Award (University of Illinois College of Medicine - 1992)