Seok Hun Kim, PT, PhD
Assistant Professor, Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Sciences
Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Sciences
Assistant Professor, School of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Sciences, University of South Florida
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone: (813) 974-7893
- PhD, Rehabilitation Sciences, University Of Kansas, 2005
- MS, Physical Therapy, University of Kansas Medical Center, 2001
- BS, Physical Therapy, Daegu University, 1995
- Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association (Member, 2011 - Present)
- Society for Neuroscience (Member, 2007 - Present)
- American Heart Association (Member, 2007 - Present)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) (Member, 1999 - Present)
- Korean Physical Therapist Association (Member, 1995 - Present)
- Highsmith MJ, Kahle JT, Lewandowski AL, Kim SH, Mengelkoch LJ A method for training
step-over-step stair descent gait with stance yielding prosthetic knees: A technical note Journal of Prosthetics & Orthotics. : 24(1): 10-15., 2012.
- Liu W, Mukherjee M, Kim SH, Liu H, Natarajan P, Agah A Developing a sensory-enhanced
robot-aided motor training programme International Journal of Mechatronics and Automation. 1: 236-243, 2011.
- Banala SK, Agrawal SK, Kim SH, Scholz JP Novel gait adaptation and neuro-motor training
results using an active leg exoskeleton IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics. 2(15) : 216-225, 2010.
- Kim SH, Banala SK, Brackbill EA, Agrawal SK, Krishnamoorthy V, Scholz JP Robotassisted
modifications of gait in healthy individuals. Experimental Brain Research. 4(202) : 809-824, 2010.
- Banala SK, Kim SH, Agrawal SK, Scholz JP Robot assisted gait training with active leg
exoskeleton (ALEX) IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering. 1(17) : 2-8, 2009.
- Post-Doctoral researcher (University of Delaware, 2006 - 2009)
- Research Assistant (University of Kansas Medical Center, 2002 - 2005)
- Teaching Assistant (University of Kansas Medical Center, 2001 - 2002)
- Physical Therapist (Adult Hemiplegia Center, Daegu University 1995 - 1996)