Heather Hartsell, P.T., Ph.D., M.Div
Assoc Professor, PHYSICAL THERAPY & REHABILITATION SCIENCES
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone: (813) 974-5930
View My C.V.
- MDiv, Theology, University of Dubuque, 2008
- BSc, Physical Therapy, University of Western Ontario, 1987
- PHD, Physical Education, University Of Alberta Canada, 1982
- MSc, Kinesiology, University of Alberta, 1978
- BA, Kinesiology, University of Western Ontario, 1975
- Hartsell HD, Ambler SB, Murdoch KB, Highsmith MJ. The Effectiveness of Unloader Bracing to Assist Healing Following Tibial Baseplate Loosening After Unicompartmental Arthroplasty: A Functional Outcomes Analysis JOSPT. , 2012.
- Hartsell HD, Ambler SB, Murdoch KB, Highsmith MJ. The effect of Unloader Bracing to Assist
Healing Following Tibial baseplate Loosening After Unicompartmental Arthroplasty: A
Functional Outcomes Analysis Physical Therapy Journal. 5(92) : 2230RR, 2005.
- Associate Professor (Health Sciences Program, College of Medicine, Indiana University 2002 - 2004)
- Assistant Professor (Physical Therapy Graduate Program, College of Medicine, University of Iowa 1996 - 2002)
- Assistant Professor (Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, The University of Western Ontario 1987 - 1996)
- Assistant Professor (Faculty of Physical Education, The University of Western Ontario 1981 - 1984)
- Presidential Scholarship (University of Dubuque - 2008)
- Teaching Scholars Award (University of Iowa - 2002)
- Graduate Fellowship (University of Alberta - 1982)
- Graduate Scholarship (University of Alberta - 1978)
- School Letter (University of Western Ontario - 1975)
- Scholar Award (Ontario Provincial - 1971)