Rose Pignataro, PT, PhD, DPT, CWS
PHYSICAL THERAPY & REHABILITATION SCIENCES
12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Tampa, FL 33647
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone: (813) 974-8492
- PhD, Public Health, West Virginia University, 2013
- DPT, Physical Therapy, State University Of New York At Stony Brook, 2005
- MS, Health Science Education, State University of New York at Stony Brook, 1999
- BS, Physical Therapy, Hunter College, 1990
""The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom, but rather, leads you to the threshold of your own mind." - Kahlil Gibran"
- Research interests focus on the role of the physical therapist in public health, particularly in areas of prevention and clinical translational research. Current projects include implementation of US Public Health Service Clinical Guidelines for Tobacco Cessation Counseling within physical therapist practice and education. Other areas of potential development include primary and secondary prevention in type II diabetes and treatment of chemotherapy induced peripheral neuropathy.
- American Public Health Association (N/A, 2005 - Present)
- American Physical Therapy Association (Wound Mgt and Electrotherapy Section, 1988 - Present)