Mohs Micrographic Surgery is Microscopically controlled surgery that is highly effective for common types of skin cancer. Dr. Basil S. Cherpelis is Assistant Professor and Chief of Dermatologic Surgery at USF Health where he specializes in Mohs surgery.
- What is Mohs?
- What are the advantages of Mohs?
- What happens the day of Surgery?
- Will the surgery leave a scar?
- What happens after surgery?
- What should I do to prepare for surgery?
Mohs Brochures & Info
For an appointment call (813) 974-4744
For questions concerning your Mohs surgery at USF Health please call (813) 974-3868