Video Conferencing Setup
Video Conference services allow for IP video and audio connections. It is useful for attending meetings and lectures that you may not be able to attend in person. Conferences can be setup with other institutions and entities that are both internal and external to USF Health.
How to request this Service
To schedule a video conference, please submit a Technology Service request here: Technology Service Request. Then follow these simple instructions:
- Select a video conference location that meets your needs. For a list of video conference locations, review the VTC Directory. Video Conferencing Directory
- Enter a reservation for the selected rooms through Microsoft Outlook or the assigned Booking Contact for the room resource, and include the location in the service request.
- Submit a Service Request and include the following information:
- Name, Date, location, Time and Duration of the meeting
- Is the meeting recurring?
- What locations have you booked for this conference?
- Is there a PowerPoint presentation for this meeting? If so, which location will be the presenting side?
- When connecting to locations outside of the USF health network, please include a technical contact (phone or email) for those locations’ technology support team.
- Include any other things needed for the conference in question
**Please reserve room locations at least 15 minutes prior to meeting time to allow for set up.
**To ensure that there is no delay of your meeting, we recommend at least 24 hours advanced notice.
During business hours (M-F, 8-5): Free. After hours: $60/hour for technician support.
All customers with a USF Health Account are allowed to request this service.
All video conferencing services can be requested any time during normal business hours Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm through Technology Services Request system. Any request entered after hours or on weekends will be processed on the next business day.
For technical issues there are “Help” buttons located on the equipment in most of the rooms used for conferences. Technician assistance is available by using the Live Chat Portal or by calling (813)974-6288 option 2.
Options for this Service
Options for this service are determined by each conference, as the other entity may not have different equipment that requires coordination and configuration to setup the conference properly.