Advising for future projects
If you are considering utilizing computer technologies to enhance or improve the way you do business, Application Development is here to help. Our team would be happy to meet with you to discuss the ways and means of getting your project up and running.
Evaluating existing projects
If you have an existing computer solution that is failing to meet your needs, the Application Development staff will be glad to evaluate it and make necessary recommendations.
Finding the information you needIf you need reports from existing applications, but don't know how to go about getting them, the our team can guide you to the correct sources and methods to get the data you need.
Questions to considerWhen you come for your consultation, we will discuss many aspects of the situation to determine how best to execute your project. Here are a few things you should consider:
- What is the basic purpose of the project? What problems does it solve?
- Do any existing applications do the same thing or something similar? Who is responsible for it?
- Who will be responsible for the application once it is completed?
- Who will be using the application? What level of security is needed? Who decides who can use the application?
- What information needs to be tracked by the application? What kinds of reports will you need?
- How will users access this application? Do users currently have software and equipment with capability to access the USF Health network?
- What information will you need out of the application?
- Is funding available to complete this project?
- What are the timelines and due dates?