Program Logistics & Management
Our USF Health Panama team will work with you to develop an exceptional academic experience in Panama. Through established relationships with key Panamanian universities, research centers, government offices, international NGOs and businesses, our team can build an exemplary, customized undergraduate, graduate or continuing education program to meet your needs.
We tailor our services to meet our visitor’s needs and areas of interest. Some of the logistical services we offer are:
- strategic planning and coordination of educational programing, meetings and site visits
- acquire proper site and program approvals
- secure hotel/ lodging reservations
- secure reliable transportation services
- secure dining/ catering reservations
- assist with local communication
- comprehensive fund management and administrative support for grant projects
- 24/7 on-the ground- support for all visitors throughout their stay in Panama & more
USF Health Panama provides accounting and financial management services for the facilitation of projects, research grants, group programming and conferences. We follow strict accounting protocols and standards in order to ensure proper accounting, and control.
- Expert knowledge of program planning, budgeting and management of accounts receivable and payables.
- Excellent relationships and network of top vendors in the region in order to provide quality service and most competitive pricing
- Expertise for Principal Investigators during the monthly financial review process, to ensure proper functioning of projects.
Why Choose the USF Health Panama Experience?
- USF Health Panama has hosted hundreds of student experiences in a variety of disciplines from accredited institutions throughout the U.S.
- Experienced, bilingual staff on the ground available 24/7
- Full-service logistical and financial management services for your study abroad program, utilizing trusted service providers for housing, meals/catering, transportation, and excursions
- Campus located in Panama’s “City of Knowledge,” with neighboring NGOs, such as the International Red Cross, Regional UN House, and Pan-American Health Organization (PAHO) offices, all focused on expanding education and professional development
- Housing available on-site at the City of Knowledge
- Direct flights from many major U.S. airports
- Easy access to rural and urban settings, providing a diverse range of experience
- Panama utilizes the U.S. dollar currency
- Classroom space and audio-visual equipment available for lectures led by your faculty and local experts