As a mentor and mentee in the USF Health Faculty Mentoring Program, we agree to abide by the following set of guidelines:
- Commit to making the time to meet on a regular basis, no less than quarterly.
- Keep the content of our conversations confidential.
- Practice active listening.
- Provide each other with honest, direct and respectful feedback.
- Participate in formal mentorship activities sponsored by the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- Participate in the evaluation process.
- This agreement can be terminated at the request of either party by contacting the mentoring administrator.
- This agreement expires in one year; the mentoring relationship may continue after that on an informal basis.
This agreement will be digitally acknowledged by both the mentee and mentor when a mentorship is confirmed within the system.