Sign up NOW!
|Sign into MentorMatch using your HSCNet username and password.|
|Fill out the short questionnaire on your preferences for your MentorMatch and save.|
|Make sure your Research Directory listing is up-to-date so your potential matches can know more about you.|
|Let MentorMatch calculate matches for you and e-mail you with the results.|
||Sign back into MentorMatch and select or confirm your Match.|
As a mentor and mentee in the USF Health Faculty Mentoring Program, we agree to abide by the following set of guidelines:
1. Commit to making the time to meet on a regular basis, no less than quarterly.
2. Keep the content of our conversations confidential.
3. Practice active listening.
4. Provide each other with honest, direct and respectful feedback.
5. Participate in formal mentorship activities sponsored by the Office of Faculty Affairs.
6. Participate in the evaluation process.
7. This agreement can be terminated at the request of either party by contacting the mentoring administrator.
8. This agreement expires in one year; the mentoring relationship may continue after that on an informal basis.
This agreement will be digitally acknowledged by both the mentee and mentor when a mentorship is confirmed within the system.