I treat all vascular-related conditions including arterial, venous, lymphatic, dialysis access and diabetic limb conditions.
I have hospital privileges at Tampa General Hospital, James A Haley Veterans Hospital, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Hospital and Florida Hospital (on Fletcher).
I see patients at the USF STC all day on Wednesdays.
I perform over 500 major vascular procedures annually (both open surgery and endovascular interventions)
I have served as president (and other executive committee positions) of the Florida Vascular Society and the national Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society and am on editorial boards for many major vascular journals.
- Fellowship, Vascular Surgery, University of Florida, 1998
- Residency, General Surgery, Harbor UCLA Medical Center, 1996
- Internship, General Surgery, Harbor UCLA Medical Center, 1991
- MD, Univ. of Calif., Los Angeles School of Med., 1990
- Aortic pathologies
- Endovascular interventions