Before and After Total FX
Total FX is the latest most technologically advanced laser for skin resurfacing available today. This treatment combines two state of the art treatment modalities, Active and Deep FX into one to create the best results possible. What makes this CO2 laser different from the previous generations is the way in which the laser pulse is delivered utilizing fractionated technology. During the treatment, only micro zones or fractions of the skin are treated, leaving healthy skin behind to aid in the healing process. By using this technology the risks of side effects such as infection and skin discoloration are greatly reduced than those found with older CO2 treatments. This treatment is typically customized to fit the needs of the patient.
What are the benefits of Total FX?
- Minimizes the appearance of deep wrinkles
- Improves acne scarring over time
- Eliminates discoloration caused by sun damage
- Remodels collagen
- Great for treating skin laxity and wrinkles around the eyes and mouth
- Softer, smoother skin in the treatment area
What to expect during and after Total FX?
- Swelling and redness lasts 2-3 days
- Peeling and crusting begins 3 days after treatment and lasts for 1 week
- Redness can lasts a few days to weeks after the peeling stops but can be easily covered with make-up
- Topical ointments and creams are prescribed by the healthcare provider to use during the healing process.
Please Note: Cosmetics Procedures are not covered by Health Insurance.