Pre and Post 3 eMatrix Treatments
eMatrix is a non-laser fractional bi-polar radiofrequency technology that allows us to achieve the aggressive results we desire but with much less downtime than the traditional fractional ablative procedures. Energy in the form of heat penetrates deep beneath the skin to stimulate collagen while keeping the outer layer of skin intact. This treatment is great for improving elasticity, radiance, a more even skin tone, and smoother texture.
What are the benefits of eMatrix?
- 3- 5 days of social downtime
- Minimal discomfort
- Improvement elasticity, radiance, acne scarring, texture, wrinkles
- Safe for use in ALL SKIN TYPES
- Softer, smoother skin in the treatment area
- Great for wrinkles around the mouth and eyes
- Safe, quick and effective
What to expect during and after eMatrix?
- Mild to moderate redness and swelling can be expected for 2 days
- A topical numbing treatment may be applied 30 min prior to treatment
- Matrix pattern on the face lasts 3-5 days but can be easily covered with make-up
- Multiple treatments are needed to achieve the best results (3 treatments one month apart are recommended)