Dermal fillers replace volume loss often associated with facial aging. As we age our bone structure begins to change and other facial structures start to shift creating areas of voids. Using dermal filler skilled practitioners can correct these changes creating a youthful appearance to the face. There are several types of dermal fillers available today, we recommend allowing your provider to choose the dermal filler that is best fit for you.
What are the benefits of this Dermal Filler?
- Results appear instantly, restoring lost volume of the face
- Results last approximately 6-9 months depending on the area being treated and type of dermal filler used
- Most commonly treated areas of the face include smile lines, the lines around your nose and mouth, the lips and cheeks
What to expect during and after the Dermal Filler treatment?
- Anesthetic applied to the skin prior to treatment
- Ice used to also minimize discomfort during the treatment
- Potential of mild bruising and swelling
- Make-up can be applied immediately after the treatment
Please Note: Cosmetics Procedures are not covered by Health Insurance.