Chemical peel or exfoliation is a term used to loosely describe peeling of the skin usually through the use of chemical acids such as Alpha Hydroxy Acids. Some acids help loosen your skin cells while other actually help facilitate the sloughing of the outer layer of the skin. It is best to meet with the cosmetic providers to determine the best type and strength of peel to achieve the maximum results.
What are the benefits of Clinical Peel?
- Reduces brown spots
- Improves the texture of the skin
- Can help improve acne
- Softer, smoother skin in the treatment area
- Used to treat face, neck and chest
- Safe and effective
What to expect during and after Clinical Peel?
- Minimal to no discomfort
- Mild redness in the treatment area can be expected
- Multiple treatments are needed to achieve the best results
- Peeling usually begins 2-3 days after the peel