"Alzheimer's Disease: What Family Caregivers Need to Know."
We are currently planning our fall/winter seminars, so check back for new dates and locations.
Autumn of Sarasota - October 9, 2014 | 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Hyde Park United Methodist Church - October 28, 2014 | 9:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
This program is intended to help individuals who are caring for a family member with Alzheimer's disease or related memory disorder. Faculty from the USF Health Byrd Alzheimer's Institute will present on various aspects of Alzheimer's disease and caregiver issues. There is no cost, but registration is required.
Please contact Mady Ernst for more information or to register at (813) 974-4357, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seminar highlights include:
1) Understanding Alzheimer's Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment and medication management
2) Clinical Trials: One Step Closer to a Cure
3) Strategies for Preventing and Managing Behaviors
4) Tips for Communicating with a Person with Alzheimer's
5) Understanding what cognitve loss means and how it affects behaviors