"Alzheimer's Disease: What Family Caregivers Need to Know."
February 26th, 10am-3pm | Seasons Belleair, 1145 Ponce De Leon Blvd., Clearwater, FL 33576
April 9th, 9:30am-3:00pm | USF Health Byrd Alzheimer’s Institute, 4001 E. Fletcher Ave, Tampa, FL 33613
This program is intended to help individuals who are caring for a family member with Alzheimer's disease or related memory disorder. Faculty from the USF Health Byrd Alzheimer's Institute will present on various aspects of Alzheimer's disease and caregiver issues. There is no cost, but registration is required.
Please contact Mady Ernst Kara Allen for more information or to register at (813) 396-0659, email firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com
Seminar highlights include:
- Understanding Alzheimer's Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment and medication management
- Clinical Trials: One Step Closer to a Cure
- Strategies for Preventing and Managing Behaviors
- Tips for Communicating with a Person with Alzheimer's
- Understanding what cognitive loss means and how it affects behaviors