“Helping Alzheimer's family caregivers improve communication and manage difficult behaviors”October 28, 9:00am-12:15pm, Cost: $40.Register Today.
Please contact Kara Allen for future dates or to register at (813) 396-0659, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Seminar highlights include:
- Understanding Alzheimer's Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment and medication management
- Clinical Trials: One Step Closer to a Cure
- Strategies for Preventing and Managing Behaviors
- Tips for Communicating with a Person with Alzheimer's
- Understanding what cognitive loss means and how it affects behaviors