Asa Oxner, MD
Assistant Professor, College of Medicine Internal Medicine
Division of General Internal Medicine
13330 USF Laurel Drive, MDC80
Tampa FL 33612
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone:(813) 974-1440
- MD, Medicine, University of South Florida, 2011
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Allergy, Immunology & Infectious Disease
- Environmental & Global Health
- Dr. Oxner's research focuses on implementation of quality improvement projects at USF and globally in Africa. She has designed and implemented protocols for malaria, measles, HIV, TB, burns, and malnutrition.
- She is also involved in measuring the impact of working with under-served patients to create more resourceful and empathetic doctors after training.
- Casanas BC, Oxner A, Lakshmi S, Georgiev H, D’Souza K, Mundra L, Sistrunk R, Pytlarz J, Wooley J, Sinnott JT. A university-corporate partnership to enhance vaccination rates among the elderly: an example of a corporate public health care delivery INFLUENZA AND OTHER RESPIRATORY VIRUSES. 5: 159-161, 2011.
- Sinnott JT, Somboonwit C, Oxner A. Clostridium tetani Infection in a Haitian Earthquake Victim Clinical Microbiology Newsletter. 33(5) : 37-39, 2011.