Education and Training
The clinicians and caregiving experts at the Institute have created a portfolio of educational training programs and materials designed to meet the needs of professionals and caregivers involved in caring for individuals throughout the dementia lifespan.
Critical to achieving early diagnosis and effecting healthcare policy is elevating community awareness about Alzheimer's disease. Our team holds numerous community events throughout the year to engage the public in a conversation about Alzheimer's disease and other dementing disorders.
We are approved by the following organizations as an accredited provider of continuing education. For your convenience, all CE credits are entered onto the CE Broker website. The Byrd Institute has been recognized by CE Broker, the official continuing education system for the Florida Department of Health, for consistent reporting within the required 90 days. This is our commitment to ensure rapid reporting of CE credits for continuing education compliance.
- Florida Board of Nursing
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling
- Florida Board of Nursing Home Administrators
- Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- Florida Council of Dietetics and Nutrition
We also provide credit and /or certificates of attendance for:
- Certified Activity Professionals
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Assisted Living Facility Administrators
- Professional Guardians
- Care Managers